Thursday 16 January 2014

Congratulations to the Dunedin Family Court

Only 16 days into 2014 and you have successfully killed of one father and two children. That must be a record. I wonder if Laurence Ryan still gets his 'warm fuzzy feeling'.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/9614867/Man-in-apparent-murder-suicide-named

First, the father was NOT a violent person. He was subjected to the normal course of the Family Court's object of causing as much misery to children as possible.

People need to realise that Family court Judges and lawyers PROFIT from abusing child and parents alienating children from another parent. These children died so JUDGE FLATLEY could buy a new car for his daughter.

I am not exaggerating by any means. I will post more on this later.

I have three days left of my holiday. I have a number of interesting bits planned for the Family court in 2014. This will not be a good year for any Judge or lawyer who I have my sights on.

For those looking for the Emma Smith recordings they have been up since December 16. Some can see it and some can't. That's due to myself and Justice Ministry technical and Judicial security are having a tiff with each other. Its a fun tiff though as I get to point out that they are like 'ants' considering my business partner is FBI and we get to read all their emails and are one step ahead of them.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.