Sunday 1 September 2013

Judicial Conduct- Leak #1

So, I have said previously how the Judicial Conduct Commissioner's assistant was sending me material from her office. Well it gives a bit of an insight into what happens to a complaint when it is filed.

So I have decided to start leaking this material out.

The first batch......
and the attachment was............


So from what I can gather, a Judge told a self-litigant to 'pack your bag and go. Get out of Court right now". Which in my opinion is just a bit rude really. How can a Judge who acts like this really be respected?
Spread sheets are the system of use for the JCC, going by all the others I also received.

Anyway, Christine Wren is apparently no longer working at the JCC, there's a new chick!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.