Sunday 4 August 2013

What the??????????

 
 
 
 
 
Dear Auckland Family Court Judge
 
Seriously??
Do you need a reminder of the Court Judgement involving ' McKenzie friends'?

sigh..............

You can not tell people how 'they' choose their 'support'. McKenzie friends DO NOT, throw pens, have 'tantrums' (like they are singing?, Emma Smith) or insult people with 'little miss perfect'.

McKenzie friends act very PROFESSIONAL. In court. Ask the Judge's I have had.

Now, Guess what! I have been given a recorded copy (word for word) of the 'Judge Emma Smith' explosion. Sign ....Do I release it?

It is coming to the point, where I am wondering if a High Court ruling is needed on this. I can afford it.

Recently, I hired a Human Rights lawyer. To file a 'communication' with the United Nations about the NZ family court.

I go to New York, regularly. I am known to the United Nations.  I work in preventing and detecting 'child and women trafficking'.

'WOW' is all I have to say to New Zealand Family Court Judge's. Your going to take me on?















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.