Thursday 10 May 2012

WHEN WILL JUDGES LEARN??

In my book the first sentence I published is the fact that Judge's DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU (or us the public). Judge's were once lawyers. Lawyers only care about getting pay. I have a lawyer Olly Peers from Buddle and Findlay on tape saying just this..."I don't care I still get paid". The same Olly Peers who keeps sending me his clients legal documents. I have enough already! This mind set carries on even in Judge's, all they care about is getting paid and the perks from the job
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/money/6223411/Which-public-servants-get-the-most-super

Do they deserve their pay and packages? Absolutely not. It took me a whole book to show the public why.

Judge's also forget they are dealing with PEOPLE who have real lives. At the moment I am going through court to get an restraining order against a person who, pulls faces at me and my kids, follows me around town and stalks me to places. My kids have become really scared and keep asking why this women keeps 'following' us. Ok, so drastic action has to be taken. That means court. I end up with Judge Strettle who I criticized big time in my book because he works in the family court and there's always mountains of issues with any family court Judge who does things behind closed doors.
So this Judge has decided that the security tape footage I have of this women stalking me is just 'hearsay'. How in this world or even the next he managed to come up with the bizzar notion that the women filmed pulling faces at me and my children is hearsay is over and above normal thinking.

I am going to LOVE this case. In my next book about Judge's I am going to have so much fun making this Judge look silly that even Peter Burns will have tears running down his face in a fit of laughter.
For a split second I felt sorry for his kids and grandkids- thank goodness it was a brief moment and it passed quickly. Why do Judge's make my job so easy?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.