Thursday 10 May 2012

It has been a rather busy week. But not on the writing front. I have been busy with some home chores. Christchurch Judge's- Crosbie and Doherty- seem to have this notion that they know everything about me and how I spend my time. I always wondered if they got their psych predictions about me right this week?

Here's what really happens in a typical day for me. My hubby every morning since we have been married brings me in a cup of coffee or tea at about 7.30am. Then I fall out of bed at 8.00am still half asleep because I am not a morning person. I do the kids lunch boxes the night before so I make sure everyone is dressed, bathroom chores and bags packed. Then its off for the 6km drive to the school bus. I arrive home about 8.45am. My grandmother always taught me to make beds first thing and then its done. So all four beds are made, in between feeding a toddler who likes weet-bix and toast. Then its feeding the animals in between feeding myself. That's two dogs, chickens, cat, five horse's at times sheep and cows. By this time the mail man has been. So it's off to collect the mail which involves a walk down the road. Then back for morning coffee and to read the mail. I then check emails. I get a lot of emails and it takes me half an hour just to go over them quickly. Then back to the paddocks to muck out horse's. Through winter I stable the horse's so cleaning out stables takes me to lunch time. At 12.30pm hubby arrives home for lunch and that takes an hour. After that it's back out. Although this morning I had to move horse's around. Two going to another farm up the road and one I had to run up to Lake Hood. Then the other day the horse dentist was out to rasp my young horse's teeth. So it changes depending on whats arranged for the day. This takes me to 2.30pm or 3.00pm. That's afternoon coffee. I try to do some paper work at this stage depending on the day. At 3.30pm I am off to collect kids from the bus. Another drive. Back at 3.45pm when it's time for riding the horse's as both me and my two daughters compete. Then I have to get dinner ready. Hubby home at 5.30pm. Myself and my husband are also members of a number of committees. So nights tend to bring one or another having a meeting to attend. Plus hubby is a smallbore shooter and that involves tripping around the island on various nights, plus the kids other sports, netball and scouts.
After tea it's cleaning up kids having showers, homework and bed. Bed includes a toddler who needs a story. By night fall the house is quiet come 8.30pm. At which point I do a bit of writing, researching or study. We don't even get time to watch TV in this house.
Of course this can vary depending on weather. If it's wet then that gives me time to sew and do my craft stuff. Plus more research or writing for my books. Then there's everything I do for other people. I help fathers in the family Court represent themselves. I help people who lay complaints about Judges or Police with the appropriate bodies. I tend to be their last point of call because no on else will listen to them.
Then there's socializing with friends and family. School keeps parents just as busy. At some point I have to sleep. I have no idea how I can possible maintain the allegations both Crosbie and Doherty have made about me. I am a bit cheeky though. Sometimes I take my daughter out for the day up to Lake Clear Water for some hiking or fly fishing (YES I can fly fish been doing it since I was eleven, bet you would never have picked that).

Now, since Crosbie and Doherty seem to think I have enough time to go around harassing people. Then perhaps they can step out from hiding cowardly behind the Judiciary and point out just where I would have time? Is their Psychic ability a little lagging? I wonder if perhaps these two are a bit jealous. After all while they are stuck inside listening to parties having their 'high school play ground fights' waiting out for their retirement and here I am up in the hills fishing. I mean are they that poor they can't retire? My Father retired at 50 years. Why would you even want to work until your 70? Would you not rather be out there enjoying life? You get rather immobile by the time your 70 regardless of 'quality of life' which only comes if you look after yourself and have good genes. Bit hard to climb that mount at 70. No wonder the smart lawyers decline becoming Judges. A smart man would not want to work until he was 70.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10426105
This article it just a bit funny. I studied brain and behavior as a paper for my Psychology studies.The argument over raising the age due to an improvement in quality of life is a little far fetched. Brains deteriorate with age. Dementia and a number of other neurological issues associated with age set in and at times much younger than 70. If anything Judge's should only be allowed to sit as Judges for a set time.

On the Judge's front, Judge Farish has been mulling around. This Judge got 'upset' at sentencing a rapist.
http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/showthread.php?94612-Very-sick-Judge!
This was premeditated rape. That means it was thought out and planned! Sorry I have to agree with the criticism from the public about this Judge. I gave her a bit of a tearing down in my own book. Especially given Crosbie thought he was being her hero by refusing to listen to my defense in court.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.