Thursday 13 February 2014

A day in the life of- Who's Judging the Judge's? Part Two.


A Day in the life of JTJ- Part two.

 I want to introduce you to my neighbors.

I know I was going to do 'catch up posts', but this is important.

Trust me, you are going to love my neighbors, about as much as I do!

So technically I am ‘country-less’ BUT my company has a couple of homes dotted around the plant.

There is one such home I am wanting to cover in this post.

So when I first obtained this particular house I had the coolest neighbor. She was Chinese and had transformed what little back yard’s we had, into the most awesome veggie patch.

She couldn't speak a word of English but she gave me takings of pumpkin’s and all sorts from her little patch!

Life was great.

And then she left to move in with her son- two suburbs way.

Since January I have had new neighbors move in.
(there is also the neighbors across from me, but they need to understand that the ‘tints’ on their windows are not as dark as they like to think!)

Sigh.

My new neighbors are ‘British’, ‘middle aged’,  unemployed and have a teenage daughter.

The BONUS………………they are alcoholics who have MAJOR DV issues! DV= Domestic Violence. It is real. Not what you see in the adds on TV.

Oh my god, life just got so much more exciting- NOT. We even have a police presence.

I’m a country girl, I Iike the quiet. So why the hell do I live in one of the world’s biggest cities??

I ask myself that question every day.

My hubby and I are the type of people who like a mixture of city/country living. We have a ‘country retreat’ and we have the city apartments. We do manage to balance it really well. We like fast cars and horses. So it’s a good life.

Yesterday, I said to hubby ‘Can we build a replicate of the ‘white house’? Does the ‘white house’ have a copy right? We are discussing it with the build company!

But OTHERS need to understand, WE can HEAR what YOU are YELLING in your HOUSE!

Oh my dear readers, We are now going to be following my ‘pommies’ and their DV issues.

And in true JTJ style, IT HAS BEEN ALL TAPE RECORDED.

Sigh,

So it begins. A nice quiet neighborhood with million dollar houses (remember DV has no social statues. Poor, middle class or rich. DV is everywhere!).

This is a break down of what has happened over the last few weeks of them moving in.

He- kicks the wife out the door. She is sobbing on the front step. Banging on the door (you will hear lot’s of this). BUT, she is forever DRUNK.

So this is what you hear.


Him- ‘When I come home I want sex with my wife’. But you have been Fucking someone else’. 'I told him to leave my wife alone’. Slam goes the door in her face.


MY thoughts- Oh joy.

A few days later. We hear her saying. ‘You fucked her in my bed. So you want someone else, that’s fine.’

Him- ‘Your a drunk, fuck your stupid’.

Her- ‘Your friends make me like this’.

Him- Fuck you’.

Then there’s the screaming.

‘No, no, leave me alone’.

‘Stop  please’.

It  goes on……….the same crap! Everyday. My son asked me the other day 'When will the yelling stop'?

Then there’s the teenage daughter, who I think is 12-13 years old.

The night I rung the police was the night SHE screamed.

‘Just listen to me’

‘he’s going to kill me, he will kill me’ (in between this child is screaming).

And then it was dead silent!

The most chilling thing I have EVER HEARD!!!

Dear Family Court Judges,

A child is meant to feel safe in their home. It is their place of peace. Tell me, when DID YOU LAST HEAR THE ABOVE WORDS FROM A REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE OF A CHILD?

What’s that…never?

Geee…. Perhaps I do KNOW what I am talking about AND HAVE MORE LIFE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT.

Kind Regards

JTJ
On behalf of the children who are heard!

To be continued...yes there is more..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.