Sunday 21 April 2013

Judge Dominic Flatley....

Dominic Flatley is currently in a lot of trouble. The Ministry of Justice have given him a big telling off. Not only that but the Family Court Judiciary, (other Family Court Judges) are fuming at him.
Why?
If you hadn't noticed I had not made a post on this blog since August last year. That's because I basically retired from  Family Court advocacy. However, FLATLEY decided that he wanted me back in my previous role. The Family Court just can't seem to let me go!
Personally, I am flattered that the Family Court have missed me :)

Anyway, I am in catch up mode and will post my Flatley issue in the next day or two.

I will point out one thing. In the Crosbie post below I stated that Crosbie had suffered sever scrutiny like no other Judge has ever had. I take that back. Flately has officially passed Crosbie in that race.

Flatley has acted in the highest illegal manner I have ever seen by a Family Court Judge. The human Rights commissioner has been contacted and formal complaints have been made to the JCC. There's room for more, such as Amnesty International being informed and the United Nations.
He has absolutely no credibility in the court room now and has lost anything that remotely resembled a reputation, before I caught him out. This is the Family Court Judge who has brought the court into major disrepute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.