Monday 29 April 2013

Creeps on the Internet

Traffic is awful! So when it should only take 10  minutes to get your child to school but instead it takes 45 minutes because everyone wants to be on the same road as you, you have to fill in that time. There is only so much staring at other traffic you can do.
So I tend to scan youtube. youtube is the best time killer out there.
Currently I am hooked on Jenna Marbles. She is funny, she will contemplate things you would never have thought to think about yourself.
Jenna has a masters degree in Marketing (I think that's what it is) but she earns six figures doing these videos.
This is a fav.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb42A5m-lw4

I have internet stalkers, who don't  understand if you don't like it, don't read it. Seems simple but hey brains are a good thing and I wish everyone had one.

I plan on adding more to this as it does involve a story about a Judge but I have some other 'life stuff' to do and unlike my stalkers I can't be coming here EVERY HOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.